Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Choose 3 cans of soup from the following: Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Potato, Cream of
Chicken, Cream of Celery, or Cream of Broccoli
- 1 – 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 package of flour tortillas. Tear into strips or small pieces about size of a half dollar.
- 2 – Chicken breasts or Turkey breasts (cooked) – Dice or cut into bite size pieces
- 1 – Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (use to top dish)
Mix soups and sour cream with a whisk.
Using a 9 X 12 baking dish or pan, layer the following items until you have used all the
- Spread a layer of soup mix on the bottom
- Add a layer of flour tortillas
- Add a layer of chicken
- Continue layering the soup, tortillas, chicken, soup, tortillas, chicken, and top with tortillas.
Bake 45 minutes
Remove from oven and spread the shredded cheddar cheese on top. Return to oven for 5
minutes until cheese is melted.
Serve warm with green beans, and roll.
Option 1. You can add a can of green beans or peas to the mixture.
Option 2. You can divide the recipe into 2 smaller sizes and freeze one. Great to have on hand
for emergency. Can serve cooked and uncooked.