Cook Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb. lean beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup low-salt teriyaki sauce
- 2 cup broccolini or broccoli flowerettes, separated
- 1 cup Rio Star grapefruit sections
- 6 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil separated
- 1 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
In large, non-stick skillet or wok, cook and continue stirring beef in oil over high heat, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add Rio Star grapefruit sections, green onions, and ginger and stir together 2 minutes.
Add teriyaki sauce and broccolini and continue to stir-fry over medium-high heat until broccolini is tender. Serve over cooked brown rice.